How it works
There are 7 easy steps to follow to get set up on our systems to generate your financial year end accounts, company tax return and companies office accounts and return as follows ;
Step 1 – Enter Company Information
Step 2 – Set up your Bank Accounts
Step 3 – Manage Customers and Sales
Step 4 – Manage Suppliers and Expenses
Step 5- Enter you Fixed Assets eg Cars, Plant & Equipment
Step 6 – Make your Final Adjustments and review Draft Accounts
Step 7 – Download Final Accounts, Company Tax Return, Companies Office Abridged Accounts and Annual B1 Return Form.
Click images below to see each easy step.
This is part of the year end package
- When your accounts are finalised our systems generate the company tax calculation for the year.
- We tell you what tax is owed and what preliminary tax will be due for the following period.
- We also complete the company tax return and send it to the Revenue on your behalf.
We use a separate system for dealing with payroll. Our monthly bookkeeping package includes payroll so no extra charge required subject to the following conditions ;
- Maximum number of employees 2.
- You must agree to pay the monthly PAYE employer taxes on a variable direct debit to the Revenue.
- Fixed monthly salary with one change allowed per annum.
We can operate payroll for larger number’s but a separate charge will arise and quotations provided on request via our Contact US page.
- After you finalise your annual accounts our systems automatically generate Abridged Accounts required for the Companies Office as well as the annual B1 return form.
- We will send these to the Companies Office on your behalf.
- Our bookkeeping systems are similar to any standard bookkeeping package
- We have made them easier to use and understand
- Monthly management reports can be generated in respect of the normal types of information reports required at month end example ;
- Vat reports
- Debtors reports
- Creditors reports
- Invoices issued reports
- Invoices paid reports
Our bookkeeping systems generate the reports needed for the management of your business in a timely and efficient manner. You can generate up to date management accounting reports from your own computer allowing you take control of this very important part of your business and make informed business decisions without worrying about how your business is really performing.